And why you should, too!
Donald Trump is not an ideologue. Whatever else anyone thinks about him, he is not that. Hillary Clinton is incurable cancer. He is change. Real change, not rhetorical change. He will do what he feels is best for the Country, not for one party or demographic. He will straighten out many of the scandalous practices that are presently inherent in the system. More than likely, he will be more moderate than Hillary Clinton would be – he has no Progressive base to pander to, will at least pretend to defend the Constitution, and will treat us all alike. He will be so much more inclusive than anyone gives him a chance at being. He will be fair to all citizens … as it should be. He will take a new approach toward the economic aspects of the job. We will be safer, more prosperous, and less preoccupied with “make-believe” social issues. Donald Trump will lead an Administration that will be fun – in the sense that he is himself – while it gets down to business; he will choose trustworthy, genuine, competent people to surround himself with, Gov. Mike Pence being just the first.
It is not so much about virtue, for in the end we are all imperfect. It is about loving, believing in, and preserving the Republic.
He will make America GREAT again. That means WE will be great again!
- Here is the list of the “Contract with the American Voter” policies detailed by Trump:
- Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
- Institute a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)
- Require for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
- Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
- Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
- Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
- Announce intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
- Announce withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Direct Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
- Direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
- Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
- Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
- Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
- Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
- Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities.
- Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
When all is said & done, I know this. If I am fortunate enough to meet George, Thomas, Benjamin, John or Samuel up there in God’s Country, I want to be able to look them in the eye, and say, “I did what I could, I am sorry.”
Why I cannot vote for a Democrat:
Do Democrats even exist any longer? I mean really. They used to be somewhat sensible — from JFK on to Bill Clinton. Oh they were a fun lot before that, and even a bit after — you know, the KKK, Jim Crow laws, the Great Society. Seems a lot has changed. They started to swiftly move to the left. Blue Dog & Reagan Democrats have vanished. Democrats are not liberal, not in the classical sense. A few are, most THINK they are, but really, they aren’t. Liberal is no longer a strong enough description for them. Now, they are Progressives. Man, they are full of themselves, too. Progress connotes a positive thing, generally. But in this case, I think it fair to say that their progress helps to destroy family units, abort babies, encourage drug use, create fear & mayhem in common areas that ought to be private like public restrooms, minimizes the importance of traditional marriage, sweeps aside religious freedoms and, in fact un-separates religion from the State when it serves their purpose, creates an even LARGER State, works to erode the Constitution, lives to divide our identities into groups – most of which are given “victimhood” status, strive for a borderless world – not to mention – Country, believe white men are evil incarnate – people who are inherently racist, bigoted, privileged, demons [unless, of course, they ARE “progressive”], and, in the end, they want a common payer – not just for health, but for just about everything. Democrats have become, in a rather short period of time, Statists … Socialists … made up of anarchists, atheists, the dependent, and every other half-baked group that is not the beneficiary of that old, white, privilege.
In short, the Founding Fathers suck.
Sad, because if they continue to lead the Country in the direction it has been headed, it will very soon not be America any longer. It’s already looking foreign to me, and I’ve lived here all my life, by God! 😉 …
To me, Democrats = not-so-Progressive Socialists, and for now on, that’s what I am referring to them as. And, you may call me what you wish.
Why I can’t vote for Hillary Clinton [one reason, of many!]:
Has the atmosphere of political corruption become so insidious that it has actually seeped into the mindset of the electorate and is embraced & accepted as part of the process and thus OK?
A teary-eyed Hillary Clinton says she is sorry – after 6 months of saying that she has done nothing wrong – and accepts responsibility. What is she sorry for? For having a private e-mail account. That is what she apologized for. Not for having her own secret, private server. Not for mixing her private and State Department e-mails. Not for deleting, according to her, about half of them. Not for picking & choosing which ones to be deleted. No, not for possibly having the server wiped clean. Not even for having top secret e-mails passing through that server. And that according to IGs. And, of course, not for lying about any of that.
Still, #1 in the Democrat primary polls. One of 20 people in Obama’s circle, who is supposed to know what classified material looks like. She said so herself. Over time, she has added qualifiers … one after another … as she got pushed further & further into a corner. Yet, they are/were there.
So, she’s sorry. And, responsible. So? If I get a speeding ticket, I am responsible. I pay the ticket. If my drawer was short at the Post Office, I was responsible. I paid the shortage. What does being responsible mean to Hillary Clinton? 4 men dead at a Libyan facility. She was responsible. Classified material passing through her private server – against the rules – she was responsible.
Show us Hillary. Take responsibility. Drop out!
Hillary tells us who she is — she is UNFIT to lead this Nation. There will always be a swirl of controversy surrounding her … because she is a lying, conniving, entitled, corruption-manifesting, career politician.
VOTE TRUMP/Pence in 2016!!